Camillia Antique Floral Crew Sock
- Made in Alabama, USA
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Reinforced Heel and Toe Construction for Extra Durability
- Knit with Combed Organic Cotton and Dyed with Low-Impact Dyes
- Foot Hugging Fit
- Retains Shape & Elasticity Over Time
- Comprised of 66% certified organic combed cotton, 32% nylon and 2% elastic
- Manufactured in small batches at our family mill in Fort Payne, Alabama from organic cotton grown on U.S. farms, spun and dyed with low-impact dyes in the Carolinas.
Organic Cotton Socks:
Machine wash cold water with like colors. Tumble dry on low heat. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Quality Materials. Streamlined, Sustainable Process
Zkano's organic cotton is grown on farms in the Southern U.S. by farmers they actually know. After harvest, cotton travels to the Carolinas where it is spun and dyed (with low-impact dyes) before arriving at their mill in Alabama.
Zkano knits socks in very small batches at their family owned and operated mill. The team of ten (including Mom and Dad) run the manufacturing process from start to finish. And, because the entire operation is under one roof, they're able to constantly monitor quality throughout each step of the process, minimize waste and deliver a stellar product.
Additionally, their packaging, labels and marketing materials are printed within a 100-mile radius of the mill. That’s the whole process, straightforward and simple!
Giving and Recycling: Irregular socks are donated to the mOM doll Project and to homelessness shelters and community organizations in Alabama.
We have some socks that are not fit for donations. These are repurposed or recycled and if recycled, they are transformed back into yarn used to make socks.