According to the Center for Disease Control (CDC), “Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.”
See more CDC recommendations here.
Some best practice info to keep in mind:
– Launder your mask before initial use and after every wear to avoid contamination.
– Wash your hands before putting on your mask and after removing it.
– Make sure the mask fits snug on your face without any gaps.
– It’s still best practice to not touch your face when wearing this or other masks. Try not to mess with it once it’s on.
- Shell: 55% Hemp 45% Organic Cotton
- Lining: 100% organic cotton
- Washable & reusable 3 pack of fabric masks
- Non-medical grade and not intended for clinical use
- 95% organic cotton 5% spandex elastic ear loops
- Nose wire for added security
- Launder before use
All masks are final sale.